OMEGA believes in promoting diversity and inclusion - it’s the best and healthiest way to help the megagame community grow, and it’s the right thing to do.
To that end:
- It will always be our highest priority to ensure that the megagames we run, and the OMEGA community as a whole, are safe environments for all involved.
- All forms of discrimination, including sexism, racism, homophobia and transphobia, are unacceptable at games run by OMEGA or in the OMEGA community, and may result in expulsion from the game and/or the community without further discussion.
- Any harassment or abuse of players, Control, or community members is likewise unacceptable and may also result in expulsion from the game or the community without further discussion.
- Players at one of our games or elsewhere in the OMEGA community who are experiencing discriminatory or abusive behaviour are encouraged to report it immediately to the Control team or Safety officer for the game, or a member of the OMEGA Steering Committee, who will treat it with the utmost seriousness.
- Note: we are aware that megagames include elements of roleplaying - and some of our games do include mature themes - and that good-faith attempts to roleplay aggressive or demanding characters may nevertheless be upsetting to others. Where appropriate, we will discuss these situations with players, and provided they are willing to change their behaviour accordingly, no further action will be taken.
We understand that there is always room for improvement in the area of diversity and inclusion, and we welcome feedback on this code of conduct or any other aspect of how we manage our games and community.
Please also see our Official OMEGA Disciplinary Policy here.